Re: [ga] RE: RFC;-)

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 08, 2002, 12:40:44 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Eric,

> We would welcome feedback from such a working group with regard to our
> Wait Listing Proposal if it could be provided by the end of January.
> Our plan was to seek such feedback from interested constituencies after
> we had received it from the registrars.  We started with the registrars
> because any such service would have to be offered directly to consumers
> by registrars.

I'm still waiting for Verisign to publicly state what problems it is
that justifies them seeking a change in operational policy for the
registry operation of these TLDs.

Before more direct feedback can be given, the problems need to be
publicly examined, and then it can be determined if the best way to
solve those problems is being pursued or not.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>