[ga] RE: RFC;-)

Eric,

We would welcome feedback from such a working group with regard to our
Wait Listing Proposal if it could be provided by the end of January.
Our plan was to seek such feedback from interested constituencies after
we had received it from the registrars.  We started with the registrars
because any such service would have to be offered directly to consumers
by registrars.

Chuck

smime.p7s