Re: [ga] RFC;-)

On 2002-01-08 08:06:20 -0800, Eric Dierker wrote:

[...]
>Mr. Roessler act as Co-Secretariat.

No, thanks.

The fact that I'm running for chair and have started putting
together that summary (yes, I'm planning to do these regularly) does
NOT mean that I'm volunteering still more of my time for the GA.

However, it would of course be a good idea if Task Forces and, in
particular, the DNSO's various constituencies could try to post
regular Comptes Rendus to the GA list...  I found David Farrar's
summary of the structure task force's work quite helpful.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/