Re: [ga] Self Nomination and Acceptance by A dotcommoner

WXW and all assembly members,

  Dotcommers is a pseudonym for Stakeholders/users.  It is a shame that
you and/or others do not understand that.  I believe at least some
GA members do however.  I may be wrong on that score though, as
it is plain you do not.

  INEGroup is not incorporated.  It is and association.  Ergo, again it is
obvious, or should be, that you are again attempting to slur or spin the
facts to meet some odd and disgusting preconception of your own making.
That's fine for you I suppose, but others such as myself, and perhaps
Eric find it a hindrance to the GA as an assembly and only serves
to disrupt any efforts this assembly may be making towards forward
progress.  However I am sure it is understood that this has been
your long term practice and habit both here on the GA ML as well
as on the IDNO ML.

  I for one find Erics courage to nominate himself for Chair, in lew of
the current lack of interest for candidates to be nominated by others,
unfortunately necessary.

William X Walsh wrote:

> Thursday, Thursday, December 20, 2001, 10:42:42 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Oh believe me I can tell when I am not wanted.  But so can the Jews,
> > Blacks and Women.
> > Just because the sign on the GA door says "No dotcommoners allowed"
> > don't mean I can read.
> > Our elitists give digital divide a new meaning.
> > Roeland, I think I will punch back.  ;-}
>
> There is no discrimination.
>
> It's not "common" people who are being rejected, Eric.
>
> It is you, as an individual.
>
> Your repeated claims to be the representative of the "dotcommoners"
> are seen as the hollow statements they are, and nothing but a thinly
> veiled attempt to get people to take you more seriously.
>
> It hasn't worked, people see through it, and this is only a rejection
> of you, that YOU are not someone the members of the GA want to say is
> a representative of them.
>
> As members of the GA, that is our right.  It is time for all those
> "friends" who email support for you offlist to step up to the plate
> and nominate you if they believe in you.  But I believe they are as
> fictional as INEGroups' incorporation and their thousands of
> "members.:
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
> --
> Webcertificates.info
> SSL Certificates for resellers from $49ea

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827