[ga] Self Nomination and Acceptance by A dotcommoner

Oh believe me I can tell when I am not wanted.  But so can the Jews,
Blacks and Women.
Just because the sign on the GA door says "No dotcommoners allowed"
don't mean I can read.
Our elitists give digital divide a new meaning.
Roeland, I think I will punch back.  ;-}

Nomination;
         1a. Full name of the nominee: Eric Dierker
         1b. E-mail address of the nominee: Eric@hi-tek.com
         2a. Full name of the nominator: Eric Dierker
         2b. E-mail address of the nominator: Eric@hi-tek.com
         2c. Type of GA membership: GA-voting registry

Acceptance;