RE: [ga] Please comment Candidate Roessler

Playing against the odds is one thing, playing into a stacked deck is a
guaranteed loss. Right on up there with running into a concrete and rebar
wall, head first. You absolutely know that it's going to hurt. So, don't you
do it.

There is the pain of the required 8-10 grand unreimbursed expense you sign
up for, when you accept the privilege of being the GA chair. That's kind of
a showstopper in most folk's accounting books. In case you hadn't noticed,
there's a recession going on, in the US. Considering that the GA has no vote
anywhere that counts, within the ICANN, that's 8-10 grand for nothing.
Where's the beef? It looks like pure soy to me.