Re: [ga] Self Nomination and Acceptance by A dotcommoner

Funny,

You see how I stated in caps "A" dotcommoner.

Strange how you notice because I place it into public notice rather
than hide it until after the fact.

Why don't you critique your hiding friends?

I don't expect to win because the Ga is captured but I expect to stay
and not just take punches and throw insults.

Eric