Re: [ga] DNSO Archives: [announce]

But of course so do I.  As we disagree on much we always agree on that
point.

Legitimately make rules and abide by them in an equal and
nondiscriminatory
manner.

But we have a fiat here, either in the WXW mode of attacking the person
and not
the position or, the apparent Roessler mode of doing all the work in
private.

It reminds me of the not too old Crocker - Crispin one two punch.

Ya we will see?

Sleeping is the only sure way to miss it.
Eric