Re[2]: [ga] Transfer

Tuesday, Tuesday, December 11, 2001, 11:48:28 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Ok so I am an uninformed.  Please provide your reference as I do not see it.

Eric,

I don't have to inform you.  I don't have to back up my contributions
to you.

Further, the proper defense to someone pointing out that your behavior
is the reason people are expressing concerns is not to contrast
yourself with the behavior of others.

If you really care, I'm sure one of your many claimed "Friends" who
post privately to you but not publicly to anyone else will dig up the
appropriate references for you.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>