Re: [ga] Transfer

Mr. Walsh;

You are a pleasure to watch and read.  You certainly stand for the concepts of
openness and transparency.

You have openly and transparently never contributed a single positive document
or position to the GA.

You have never run for a position, never written a useable proposition and in
general you have never created anything here but animosity.  I just don't get
why someone would want to run their life all in the negative.

You have done well to destroy much fair, honest and good works.

Be sure of this that for every public post you make attacking me I receive a
half dozen private supporting and/or encouraging me.  But almost always
telling me not to respond to you.  A curse from you is an endorsement from the
majority.

Sincerely,
Eric