Re: [ga] Transfer

Tuesday, Tuesday, December 11, 2001, 10:51:32 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> I do not think TR knows me.  I think that he would find that once I
> scraped some mud off my boots, removed my hat and took a shower I am not
> so repulsive.  But sometimes the combination of my once being a lawyer
> and now being a Lay Minister causes some to hate me out of hand.  So be
> it, I cannot change my past or present avocations to suit everyone.

It has nothing to do with your past or current occupations, but quite
frankly with the way you conduct yourself, and have conducted
yourself, on this forum and related forums.

Your occupation, or past occupation, where you live, what you eat for
breakfast, none of that has anything to do with the issues raised by
TR and others in regard to this matter, so you can stop trying to make
it out like you are being persecuted.   It's not believable.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>