Re: [ga] Scope of Audit Committee Work -- Karl Auerbach's Complaints

Would this be the same KPMG?

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,48874,00.html?tw=wn20011206

It would appear so; http://www.kpmg.com/microsite/annualreport/tax.htm

I suggest we just provide this "link" to all of the ICANN lists and suggest people
link directly
to KPMG and ask them directly what is going on.

I wondered why no one at ICANN was interested in linking issues.

Eric

Mr. Corliss wrote;

It would also appear to me that ICANN's may not be in compliance with
generally accepted accounting principles for nonprofit organizations in
respect of its accounting and financial management systems and reports
(see Clause III (2) of the Scope below).

I therefore ask Stuart Lynn, as ICANN's CEO, to refer the issues which I
have raised to its auditors for their urgent consideration.

They are as follows::

KPMG
355 South Grand Avenue
Suite 2000