[ga] Request for Review

Mr. Lynn,

My North American At-Large Director, Karl Auerbach, has once more posted a
series of comments regarding the "absolute right" of a Director to inspect
and copy corporate documents, a right that he claims you are denying to him.
When I hear an argument by my representative that insists that this
Corporation under your stewardship is engaged in applying its procedures and
practices inequitably so as to single him out as a particular party for
disparate treatment, such actions not being justified by either substantial
or reasonable cause, I have a legitimate right to be concerned that ICANN is
in violation of its Bylaws.

As Mr. Auerbach's complaints on this subject matter have been set forth in a
number of fora over the course of several months, and as ICANN's failure to
resolve this concern continues to cast doubt upon the integrity of our
Corporation, this impasse now begins to affect all of us.  Accordingly, in
the interest of resolving this matter, allow me to request that a review of
the Corporation's actions with respect to Mr. Auerbach's right of inspection
be undertaken by the full Board.

Please advise if you will honor such request for review.

regards,
Danny Younger