Re: [ga] further response from Karl A.

Karl,

Take heart and a deep breath.  You are right and they are wrong.

"Information clamp down creep" is a sure sign of the reality of
something to hide. As any good interrogator knows, you probe in
all directions and where you find the resistance you have found
the problem.

Why not be open and transparent?  I will not answer my own question but
it roots in evil.

This does not sit well.  ICANN is behind in filing it's appropriate tax
paperwork.  It has yet to comply with necessary requirements for
continuing not-for-profit status. (the not for profit status
granted based on promises but then the proof of compliance with those
promises must be filed - sound familiar? - proof of concept)

If I recall the last released audit had provisions in it stating that
it was not complete and that documentation was missing.

So why would a piddly little non-profit, with two lawyers on staff need
to hire a billion dollar audit firm like KPMG?  I also don't recall
seeing them reflected in the budget. Pro Bono? ICANN is not SEC so
why do they need this in the first place. Small Cal corps don't need
no stinking audits.

And I have yet to understand how Postel's estate did not have some sort
of claim to residuals for all his efforts.  But then again Jones Day
were obviously his lawyers and ICANNS. And Touton is both counsel and
an officer.

Us little guys down here don't know all that important stuff you guys do
but I think to an individual we appreciate that you are our
representative.

I remain at my representatives service.

Eric