Re: [ga] Fwd: .aero reconsideration request

On 4 Dec 2001 at 21:30, "Jefsey Morfin" <Jefsey Morfin
<jefsey@wanadoo.fr>> wrote:

> Edward could you pass on us Stuart responses link as the attitude
> you present seems detrimental to the ICANN.

Stuart Lynn's statements were in a copyrighted newsletter.  The author
kindly sent me a copy, but I don't have permission to post it. It is
available only to paid subscribers, not online for free.  I have asked th
author for permission to post the article.

Peace,

Edward Hasbrouck