[ga] Fwd: .aero reconsideration request

FYI. I confirm the positions expressed in this mail by Amadeu and Andy.
Similar positions by other Directors. Vint had passed my concerns to
Stuart. Edward could you pass on us Stuart responses link as the attitude
you present seems detrimental to the ICANN.

I note that this situation is a lesson from the Proof of Concept TLD round.
A sensible proof of concept would have been the DNSO to select the
aeronautical world and chose ".aero" as an sTLD and ".air" as a gTLD. Then
to issue a call for TLD Mamanager applications. We would have good grounds
to address Edwards reasonable remarks and a good comparaison tool we miss
today.

I obviously propose that to the thinking of the TLD Task Force.