Re: [ga] Fwd: .aero reconsideration request

This is not proper.

So I reinsert my position.

Please stay open and transparent as those of us who watch are not dumb just
tecno challenged, but we have our resources.  Or we are techno-brilliant but
do not want the abuse of posting, but we have our resources.