[ga] Re:[Guest] - [Idno-discuss] CIRA General Meeting in Toronto

Sotiris and all,

  Thank you for notifying us of this important event.  I had somehow
slipped
my schedule.  As I understand it some of our members will attending.

  Some other interesting information regarding this meeting regarding
the CA UDRP can be found at http://www.cira.ca/en/cat_Dpr.html
I would suggest that anyone attending read the contained documents
carefully before attending.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> To all interested IDNOers:
>
> CIRA, the Canadian Internet Registration Authority, is
> having its annual general meeting in Toronto this coming
> Thursday.
>
> For more info on the meeting and registration details:
>
> http://www.cira.ca/news-releases/54.html
>
> http://www.thewillowgroup.ca/cira.html
>
> Hope to see some of you there?  Let me know if you'll be
> attending.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>         Hermes Network Inc.
>         Toronto, Canada
>
> ----
> direct: 416.422.1034
>
> icq: 34564103

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827