[ga] Final Review Task Force Report

The final report of the Review Task Force has been posted with new amendments
by Phil Sheppard which grant even more powers to Council Task Forces at the
expense of Working Groups:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc06/msg00464.html

This is an ongoing attack against this Assembly's full participation in the
DNSO process.  As usual, the positions of both the GA and the NCDNHC were
cited and then disregarded.

At this time, I would advocate having the GA withdraw from all Council
activities until the working group process is respected.  I request the views
of the membership.