[ga] Re: Just a thought

On 03:00 03/12/01, Eric Dierker said:
>Wow Jefsey you have outdone yourself on the pompous scale here.  Take a
>deep breath and think of yourself as a member and not the professor.
>After all I think you are one of us not one better than us.

True. And this why WE have to do something about this GA and ourselves
instead of blaming others and keeping talking icannese. Do you realy care
about the NC, the DNSO outreach, etc... or do you care about the
development of the network, of the future of the net, of world local and
global economy, of e-human rights, of innovation? Are you happy at
repeating the same things again and again without any other result than
being sure that when you say something right it will be disregarded? Seems
that you changed a lot ... or am I wrong (I do hope I am)?

Jefsey