Re[4]: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

  • To: Rick H Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
  • Subject: Re[4]: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror
  • From: William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:49:06 -0800
  • CC: ga@dnso.org
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Sunday, Sunday, December 02, 2001, 11:25:36 PM, Rick H Wesson wrote:

> William,

> if you geel the GA list is a replacement for domain-policy you are doing a
> great disservice to the GA membership by distracting focus from the issues
> at hand.

Perhaps you should complain to the Names Council and the DNSO
Secretariat then, that they should agree that the DNSO GA should have
the freedom to enforce its rules equally against all members then.

Until then, there is no rule of law in the DNSO GA list.

> i'd prefer you be constructive and comment on the points our chair
> enumerated, that we focus our attention on.

"Our Chair"

You won't win points with me on that one, Rick  :)

"Our Chair" advances only items that coexist with his own agenda.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>