RE: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

Please Rick, I know that you must know better. The First Amendment is not
relevent to non-US citizens and orgs, of which, the PLO is such. In
addition, the Anti-terrorism act effects Hamas and others whom are proven
terrorist organizations. Lastly, the DNSO concerns itself with DNS policies
and since the ICANN is a USA organization it is impacted by USA law. That
law specifically embargos terrorist organizations and countries.

What part of "follow the law" don't you understand?