RE: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

On this I might disagree. The registrar is still subject to US law. That
registrar should remove all registration data, of embargoed entities, from
all of their active zone files. Registrars are simply resellers for Registry
services. If they are registered with NSI then NSI has an obligation to
comply with US law. Downstream, this means that non-REGISTRARs cannot
register embargoed entities with a US-based REGISTRY. BTW, I don't see any
legal exceptions for ccTLD managers, under US embargo rulings, either.

This is only my interpretation of the law and ...
--
IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer. Before taking legal action based on anything I
say or write, you are strongly encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney.

--
BTW, my personal opinion and feelings may not be in complete alignment with
this point. My only take on this is; Were I running a registry and and a