Re: [ga] Top Three Issues

You ask about the top issue; the one Rick denied to me :-)  To have a
management doctrine of the ICANN consistenly fitting with the network
nature and the market expectations.

ICANN misses such a doctrine, it has good will, amateurish inputs, greed.
The result is that it does not know where is its real mission, hence
mission creep. And that its positions are not consistent hence waste of
time, money, interest and control.

The GA being made of individuals under ICANN influence is much worse. As
long as we do not work together a network cultural consensus - what does
not prevent disagreements - giving us unity and consistency in what we
debate or analyse, the GA will have no capcaity to produce anything
coherent and as such is of no interest (what does not mean that members are
without interest, by far).

The only way to reach such a cultural consensus is to work on a common
better understanding of the Internet reality (what irritates Rick) and in
voting positions to force our thinking and a doctrine to emerge (when the
last vote... where the results ... ).

Jefsey