Re[2]: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

Sunday, Sunday, December 02, 2001, 3:55:39 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:

> But in any case, as internet inept as I may be, the question
> remains, has Network Solutions accepted money for which
> it provides a service to Hamas

I could register a name right now, make it look like it was registered
to someone in one of the countries that sponsor terrorism, and put a
website up at any of many thousands of hosting providers with the
name, and claim responsibility for anything from JFK's assassination
to bombing attacks that may take place in the future.

In other words, you are making many assumptions, that are best left to
law enforcement officials who have the tools to see if in fact that is
the case.

I'm of the opinion it would most likely turn out not to be the case.
We have many loons in this country who would get their sick thrills by
putting up sites like that one.

It's real easy to jump to conclusions, but when you start labeling
companies has accepting money or providing services to terrorists, you
are jumping to conclusions that require a lot more information that
what you have before such accusations could have any real credibility.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>