[ga] NC Transfers Task Force

Hi Marilyn

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:00:03 -0500 , Marilyn Cade wrote:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00082.html

> Development of this additional effort for the TF will mean additional
> work for the TF, but I trust that all of you will be willing to participate,
> and to reach out to your constituencies and to the GA.

As both Danny and yourself are members of the GA, it may be advisable
for you both to provide us with a copy of at least some of your postings.

The relevant URL is http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/

At present the Task Forces are chugging away with little or no input from
the most informed source currently available namely the GA membership.

Regards
Patrick Corliss