Re: [ga] Re: forum.icann.org for the ALSC Report?

Mr. Lynn,

A "new mechanism"?

Surely you jest.  Based on your Internet presence and performance record,
I'm sure you don't mean ICANN is creating new technology.  Maybe someone
from your staff could provide documentation for use with your next message
so that it could include information about your intention.  After the ICANN
proves it understands technology, it will earn our trust - until then
it/you are going to have to try a lot harder.

~k