[ga] Being Accountable, Philip, Means Answering Questions

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:10:39 +1100, Patrick Corliss wrote:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc06/msg00430.html

> Meanwhile, for the sake of clarification, could you advise whether the
number
> of task forces is limited to the seven currently in train or have others
been
> proposed ?  How will the Names Council select GA representation in the
absence
> of a formal nomination?
>
> As I have been unable to establish the Terms of Reference for all seven task
> forces, would you be so kind as to advise exactly what is being proposed in
> each case?
>
> Could you also advise who is authorised to post to the Names Council mailing
> list?  Do I, for example, still retain posting rights as the former
Alternate
> Chair?

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:07:39 +0100, Philip Sheppard replied:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc06/msg00435.html

> thank you for your numerous questions.
>
> Please see my reply today on the TF transfers issue.
>
> Details of NC TF and participants can be found in the DNSO archives.

Hi Philip

At least some of the questions were quite simple and such that you could have
answered from the top of your head.  The first, for example, simply asked how
many task forces are planned?  The last was asking who had posting rights to
the Names Council mailing list?

You have clearly made no effort to be of even minimal assistance.

The meaty question related to the Terms of Reference for the Names Council
Task Forces.  You have said to see the "DNSO archives".

Of course, you are quite well aware that there are seven Task Forces each with
their own mailing list.  I have read every email on all seven mailing lists.
I have also read through the NC and GA mailing lists.  In fact, I have pointed
out exactly which Task Force Terms of Reference I have been able to locate.
On the GA mailing list, I wrote:

> Please also note that I have been only been able to identify a Terms of
Reference
> in three out of seven instances.

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg03038.html

Now I have found that none of our representatives are in the least bit
accountable for their actions.  Very few deign to answer questions of any
sort.

And when they do they fudge the answers, lie and prevaricate.  You more than
most.

The sad fact is, Philip, that the Task Forces are a con designed to avoid
consensus and fast track the process in an underhanded and dishonest way.

Which is exactly what you are trying to cover up.

Patrick Corliss