Re: [ga] Names Council Task Forces

Jeff,

The brutal attacks when someone throws up an idea in this forum
requires work off of the list first. Plain and simple.

Besides this is just an Assembly as you are so want to point out.

There are people on this list that attack anything and everything
posted.
It is like they have no other life.  As I had to move my Internet cafe'
concept off list and develop it separately I certainly appreciate anyone
else having to develop off list.

You constantly refer to a voting mechanism which you constantly say
does not exist because of a bad Secretariat, and you attack all hope
of resolving this issue.

Perhaps those of us who actually have concrete plans to improve the
structures should just get out of the GA so that Jeff can be sure to
create a perfect structure that accomplishes nothing.

I am weak at arguing with you jeff you attack all positive and offer
nothing.

You are a spokesman for a large group?  A group that insists the GA does
not function?

Weird!

You will respond but I shall not.

Eric