Re: [ga] Dealing with the BC

Eric and all assembly members,

  Your premise is pretty good.  And as you should know by now
this BC problem has been discussed pretty thoroughly already.
Therefore I believe it is time for a Motion for the GA to put
forward or start preparing at least that compels or requires
the ICANn BOD to act.

  Ergo further discussion regarding the errant activities and practices
of the BC may be pointless or overly redundant.  However if further
debate and discussions are desired, than so be it.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Here is my premise;
>
> The BC (business constituency within the DNSO of ICANN)
> is currently acting in direct contravention of the Green Papers the
> White Papers, all and amended contracts with the DoC (department of
> commerce of the US gov), contracts with primary service providers and
> with it's by-laws and Articles of Incorporation's.  The BC is acting in
> contradiction to the local (california) incorporation restrictions
> against unreasonable discrimination not rationally related to a
> legitimate purpose.  The BC is contravening US and California non-profit
> organization laws and is intentionally interfering with pre-existing and
> perspective contractual relations between ICANN and it's purported
> constituencies.
>
> Here is my request:
>
> Therefor in order to reduce Corporate Liability and promote accord
> within ICANN and satisfy bottoms-up, open and transparent consensus;
>
> I ask this GA to come to a discussion regarding this matter.  I ask that
> we
> move our discussion toward a proper motion.  I further ask that we
> discuss
> and produce a resolution that sanctions the BC and reduces its'
> representation
> within ICANN until compliance is achieved,
>
> Such should be our mandate as true GA members.
>
> Sincerely,
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827