[ga] Dealing with the BC

Here is my premise;

The BC (business constituency within the DNSO of ICANN)
is currently acting in direct contravention of the Green Papers the
White Papers, all and amended contracts with the DoC (department of
commerce of the US gov), contracts with primary service providers and
with it's by-laws and Articles of Incorporation's.  The BC is acting in
contradiction to the local (california) incorporation restrictions
against unreasonable discrimination not rationally related to a
legitimate purpose.  The BC is contravening US and California non-profit
organization laws and is intentionally interfering with pre-existing and
perspective contractual relations between ICANN and it's purported
constituencies.

Here is my request:

Therefor in order to reduce Corporate Liability and promote accord
within ICANN and satisfy bottoms-up, open and transparent consensus;

I ask this GA to come to a discussion regarding this matter.  I ask that
we
move our discussion toward a proper motion.  I further ask that we
discuss
and produce a resolution that sanctions the BC and reduces its'
representation
within ICANN until compliance is achieved,

Such should be our mandate as true GA members.

Sincerely,
Eric