Re: [ga] Jim Fleming's Marketing Strategy

Patrick and all assembly members,

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:10:54 -0600, Jim Fleming <jfleming@anet.com> wrote:
>
> > Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 7:13 PM
> > Subject: "upgrade your system to IPv8 and exchange traffic only with those
> who have done likewise"
>
> Hi Jim
>
> For some time now I have followed a practice of diverting all of your mail
> to a special "Jim Fleming" folder.  Once in a while I have a look to see if
> you said anything interesting.  Until now I have been disappointed.  The
> above message, however, woke me up a bit.
>
> If I exchanged traffic only with those "who have upgraded their system to
> IPv8" would I be communicating with anyone other than Jim Fleming (or anet,
> prodigy and the like) ?

  You seem to be a little out of touch Patrick.  Perhaps a more in depth
review would be helpful for you.

> If that's your sales pitch, you deperately need a marketing guru !!

  What does deperately  mean???

> Regards
> Patrick

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827