[ga] Redelegation of Australian ccTLD

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:31:01 -0600, Jim Fleming wrote:

> It does not look like .AU made it in the Exclusive Root

Hi Jim

auDA is now the official delegate and ccTLD manager for .au:

See http://www.iana.org/root-whois/au.htm
and http://www.iana.org/reports/au-report-19nov01.htm.

I would take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to Mr Chris
Disspain, the CEO of auDA, and other members of the auDA Board for their
determined efforts to ensure that the .au ccTLD is a fine example of
integrity and fair dealing.

May it ever be thus !!

FYI The .au ccTLD website can be found at http://www.auda.org.au/

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

Note: I am a member of the auDA Board speaking personally.  However, I am
sure that my good wishes will be shared by other members of the auDA Board.