[ga] dotBIZ

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg03395.html
[ga] dotBIZ
To: "ga@dnso.org" <ga@dnso.org>
Subject: [ga] dotBIZ
From: Eric Dierker <eric@HI-TEK.COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 08:55:59 -0800
Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Two have mentioned privately that my dotBIZ reply mail does not resolve
half of the time.

Is it the obvious?

I find that hard to believe because I checked recently and could not
find a GODBLESS.BIZ from Leah's group.  So why would there be a
conflict?
-----

Domain ID: D1004515-BIZ
Domain Name: GODBLESS.BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: BulkRegister.com, Inc.
Domain Status: ok
Administrative Contact ID: LJ31-BR
Administrative Contact Name: Lee Johnson
Administrative Contact Organization: Concepts.net
Administrative Contact Address1: 8571 Highwood Drive
Administrative Contact City: San Diego
Administrative Contact State/Province: CA
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 92119

.BIZ existed long before ICANN...
http://www.dot-biz.com/TimeLine/
People are advised to register in BOTH of
the IPv4 .BIZ registries, for reliable and
redundant DNS service.
http://www.dot-biz.com/DNS101/

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com