Re: [ga] dotBIZ

Jim and all assembly members,

  Jim you may not know Eric means well but doesn't have the technical
knowledge base and as such sometimes makes statements on technical
issues, which he says he abhors being discussed here, before thinking
or getting adequate assistance.

  As you know Jim, this is commonly known as the technical strain
of  "Foot in mouth" disease...

Jim Fleming wrote:

> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg03395.html
> [ga] dotBIZ
> To: "ga@dnso.org" <ga@dnso.org>
> Subject: [ga] dotBIZ
> From: Eric Dierker <eric@HI-TEK.COM>
> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 08:55:59 -0800
> Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

> Two have mentioned privately that my dotBIZ reply mail does not resolve
> half of the time.
>
> Is it the obvious?
>
> I find that hard to believe because I checked recently and could not
> find a GODBLESS.BIZ from Leah's group.  So why would there be a
> conflict?
> -----
>
> Domain ID: D1004515-BIZ
> Domain Name: GODBLESS.BIZ
> Sponsoring Registrar: BulkRegister.com, Inc.
> Domain Status: ok
> Administrative Contact ID: LJ31-BR
> Administrative Contact Name: Lee Johnson
> Administrative Contact Organization: Concepts.net
> Administrative Contact Address1: 8571 Highwood Drive
> Administrative Contact City: San Diego
> Administrative Contact State/Province: CA
> Administrative Contact Postal Code: 92119
>
> .BIZ existed long before ICANN...
> http://www.dot-biz.com/TimeLine/
> People are advised to register in BOTH of
> the IPv4 .BIZ registries, for reliable and
> redundant DNS service.
> http://www.dot-biz.com/DNS101/
>
> Jim Fleming
> http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
> http://www.Register-BIZ.com
> http://www.BIZ-Registry.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827