[ga] dotBIZ

Two have mentioned privately that my dotBIZ reply mail does not resolve
half of the time.

Is it the obvious?

I find that hard to believe because I checked recently and could not
find a GODBLESS.BIZ from Leah's group.  So why would there be a
conflict?

Of course I will have to stop using my GodBless because someone will now
register it with Leah and half of my email will go to an unscrupulous
alternative cybersquatter ;-}

Hum a cross-root UDRP????

I make light here and have no real care, as far as my used names are
concerned; but I do feel bad for anyone who needs their name and is
treated poorly.  Who is our UDRP TF rep anyway?

How can we possibly not have a TF on this issue???

Sorry for shouting, I guess I better log off and go to Church.

GodBless
Eric