Re[2]: [ga-abuse] Re[2]: [ga] Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 3:22:55 PM, Kristy McKee wrote:

> The rules of conduct for the General Assembly do not allow for anyone to be
> suspended prior to breaking them.

No one has asked for that.

What I am asking is that we get a chair who will make a point to stand
up for the moderators, and the uniform application of their decisions,
and make the selective follow up by the Secretariat of moderator
decisions a serious issue of the GA with the Names Council.

But instead we have a chair who stays out of those issues, because
they don't do anything to help him accomplish things that within his
own personal agenda.

Which is exactly the attitude he displayed at the GA meeting in MDR
Monday, made ample time available for those issues that contribute to
his agenda and positions, and completely cut off things on the agenda
which didn't.

It's pathetic.

It's even more pathetic that the cowardly Names Council doesn't step
up to do something about it, since the GA Chairmanship is their direct
responsibility under the by laws.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>