[ga] Apology

I apologize to the list for my brutal honesty.

I apologize to the List for being angry when the real issues
are NOT being addressed and phonies and patsies are
presenting WINDOW DRESSING for the masses to consume.

I apologize to the List for not having the stomach to sit
idly by while the Internet DNS is being hijacked right
before our very eyes.

If there's anything else I should apologize for, please feel
free to write to your local government representative...
especially if you live in the developing world!

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos