Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

DPF wrote:

> I take no position on the validity or otherwise of the claims but I
> would like to say I feel the topic matter is inappropriate for this
> list as it in no way relates to ICANN or DNSO matters.

If you watch the webcast archive from Monday's GA meeting, you'll see something interesting.  During
the public input period, Esther Dyson went up to the microphone and mentioned the "outreach" work of
Eric Derker as some kind of model to be looked at/followed/emulated for the ALSC!  Now, 1) what
outreach work was she talking about? 2) who put Eric Dierker in charge of GA outreach? 3) what exactly
is the "outreach" product? 4) what does Esther know that we don't?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos