Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Sotiris,
>
> This is entirely false and any and all records will show that I resigned due to disability which
> ultimately resulted years later in six months of chemotherapy and later total remission.  You
> know what is funny about this attack is that in later years it has been determined that the
> non-hodgkins stage four lymphoma with pancreatic involvement that I was diagnosed with was
> determined to be caused by Atomic fallout in Northern Arizona.

Really?  Well, I've read that cocaine has been proven to be
a cause of non-Hodgkins lymphoma:
----------
In 1997, Rebecca Nelson - then a doctoral candidate at the
University of Southern California School of Medicine, now a
Ph.D cancer researcher at the City of Hope National Medical
Center - confirmed a cocaine-cancer link by re-examining the
results of a study that began in the late 1980s.

Nelson's findings, published in the December 1997 issue of
the British Journal of Cancer, showed that cocaine use was
associated with an increased risk of developing non-Hodgkins
lymphoma. She also established that the risk was directly
tied to frequency of abuse. Those men who used cocaine nine
times or more had triple the risk of non-users.

see: http://www.usatoday.com/life/health/doctor/lhdoc216.htm

I wonder when we're going to start getting some truth out of
you.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos