Re[2]: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 10:48:16 AM, DPF wrote:

> I take no position on the validity or otherwise of the claims but I
> would like to say I feel the topic matter is inappropriate for this
> list as it in no way relates to ICANN or DNSO matters.

I Agree, however we have no leadership in the GA to enforce it.  The
chair is ineffective, and the moderators feel they can't do their job
effectively, and the chair has not done anything whatsoever to try and
change that situation.

This list may as well be a complete free for all, like the old NSI
Domain-policy list.

Of course, the Names Council has refused to do anything about the lack
of effective chairmanship in the GA, but perhaps if enough people
started making an issue out of it with them, they would lose their
cowardice on this issue.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>