Re: [ga] Re: Fw: Majordomo results: us

Tuesday, Tuesday, October 23, 2001, 10:59:36 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Damn this is a shame!

No it really is not a shame. It is how Jim operators.

It's the net version of the hit and run.

Trust me, we are better off now that he has made his hit and ran away.

But unfortunately, the many years I have watch this gentlemen (and I
use the term loosely) pull this tactic means I also know he will be
back when it suits him.

He does this to avoid the consequences and or criticisms that his off
topic emails, which often are also intentionally misleading and even
containing fraudulently misrepresented information, will bring down on
him.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>