[ga] Re: Fw: Majordomo results: us

Many of you probably do not care but let me list a few names;

Hans, Rony, Michael, Brett, Joe, Sondow, Judith, Bruce, Greg and Patrick
that do not participate actively here any more even though they may
monitor on the GA full.  And now we have lost Jim.

I am tired of losing good folks and am starting to welcome a place where
they would rejoin us because we are uncensored and make a difference for
my people,  All of my above friends care, oh I do not insinuate I am
their friend but they are mine, and I sure want their input and we would
do well with it.

A river float creates a journey and those not worthy of the eddies will
never suffer the rapids.

May all wars have eddies and all peace have rapids and may all life find
such places.

I will miss you Jim, my man from NaperVille, Ill.

Sincerely,
Eric

Damn this is a shame!