Re: [ga] Tainted BC elections

On 20:17 23/10/01, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
>One has to wonder just how many times the BC will violate their
>Charter before ICANN reigns in this rogue constituency?

Oh! sorry, I though ICANN's reign what just that. You are going to upset Mike.

BTW Danny, this shows the way the business world works: it was able to
nominate only 4 persons for 3 seats. As you know not a single businessman
is interested in the Internet.

I must say that nominations at BC are ... secret. So you don't know who is
nominated and nominated people don't know if they are not going to compete
with a friend as there is no discussion list. Actually there is no friend
since no one knows the other. Very interesting experience.