Re: [ga] Tainted BC elections

Jefsey and all assembly members,

  One also might want to take a look at this given Marilyn Cades
purported nomination:
http://money.cnn.com/2001/10/23/companies/wires/att_jobs_re/
Given that AT&T has problems even maintaining their employees
and can't make their own quarterly projections, makes one wonder
how good a candidate Marilyn would be....  ?????  Or does it?
Possibly nobody looks at business performance in the BC!?

  BTW Jefsey, to contact the ML for the (Bizconst.org?)
at: http://www.bizconst.org/members.htm .  However there
are no archives for the ML, such as it is...  And of course
in that the BC members vote on their ML, there is no
record or history of their issue votes or position election
votes either.  Indeed, VERY interesting!!  :(

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> On 20:17 23/10/01, DannyYounger@cs.com said:
> >One has to wonder just how many times the BC will violate their
> >Charter before ICANN reigns in this rogue constituency?
>
> Oh! sorry, I though ICANN's reign what just that. You are going to upset Mike.
>
> BTW Danny, this shows the way the business world works: it was able to
> nominate only 4 persons for 3 seats. As you know not a single businessman
> is interested in the Internet.
>
> I must say that nominations at BC are ... secret. So you don't know who is
> nominated and nominated people don't know if they are not going to compete
> with a friend as there is no discussion list. Actually there is no friend
> since no one knows the other. Very interesting experience.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827