RE: [ga] rolling up the sleeves.

Dear Peter,
We are talking for long about the Individual Domain Name Holder
Constituency. Danny has introduced the Individual Constituency wording in a
motion that Joop had corrected to indicate that IC was meaning IDNHC. I
fought that confusion as I support the Internet User Constituency concept
(i.e. people not having a DN as their use of the DNS shapes the DNS). These
are the people Eric calls the "dotcommoners".

The positive point is that people in here - Bill, Joanna, Sotiris etc...-
shown that Registrant Constituency was a better wording. I objected however
that in such case bulk/large registrant issues should also be represented
(I manage mre than 2000 DNs and it is proper nightmare).

IMO, the DNSO should be an open SO including:

- the gTLD, sTLD and ccTLD - what does not prevent them from forming their
own SO.
- the Registrars
- the ISPs
- the Registrants (Bulk, and individual - what is the IDNH)
- the Internet Users
- the DNS tools developpers.

Jefsey