Re: [ga] A message from Stuart Lynn regarding the next ICANN meeting

Ray and all assembly members,

ZFASSETT@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/20/01 7:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> <<  I would however suggest that additional security precautions be
>  strongly considered for this next MDR meeting.  Let's not make
>  such a gathering an easy target for terrorists. >>
>
> would such security measures include protection of court papers being served
> to visiting registrars named in the .biz lottery suit....or is this still the
> U.S.?

  It is still the USA, THANK GOD!  But no, there is no need to restrain
the protection of court papers being served.  In fact, the security measures
I am calling for are of a physical nature.

>  I think still the U.S., so look for this meeting to be moved.

  I hope not.  Such a move would be sending the wrong message,
and would be succumbing to fear.  I feel that this is NOT a good
idea...

> Ray

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827