Re: [ga] A message from Stuart Lynn regarding the next ICANN meeting

In a message dated 9/20/01 7:15:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<  I would however suggest that additional security precautions be
 strongly considered for this next MDR meeting.  Let's not make
 such a gathering an easy target for terrorists. >>

would such security measures include protection of court papers being served
to visiting registrars named in the .biz lottery suit....or is this still the
U.S.?  I think still the U.S., so look for this meeting to be moved.

Ray