Re: [ga] It Beats Voting....

Dear Assad,

I understand the theory of what you are saying and I understand that technically a
law/treaty may require what you say.  And I understand that you are very
law-abiding and so you would not do it because you know it to be a violation.

But as a practical matter how do they enforce this on those who would violate the
rules?  It seems sort of like the adage "outlaw guns and only outlaws will have
guns"

I also have a little trouble with the concept of denying people the right to access
knowledge.  I would hate to think of anyone denied the right to read my brilliant
words of wisdom;>}

Please provide me with more information on this very interesting subject.  In case
you are not aware I hate with a passion any type of censorship and/or exclusion.

Sincerely,
Eric