Re: [ga] It Beats Voting....

Dear Eric

It is one of those challenges that we have to live with.

1- Some of the companies I deal with have restricted sales to Registrant
that shows country of residence as Iraq, but of course this did not
work for long as you can input any information to get your sale going
through like a Jordanian Mail Box as an example. Others just go through
any non USA based registrars hence US companies lose the sale. It
is a circle of a non winning situation for us but very profitable
for Europe and Canada firms to gain on our lost sales.

2- Now access is a different story, as that is strictly controlled
by the Ministry of Communications through a proxy.

3- eMails, is a joke and it is too funny to even discuss how it work
inside Iraq.

Regards,

Asaad